First Impressions Lawn & Landscape, a well-established central Ohio full service landscape company is seeking an experienced Mowing and Maintenance Supervisor. This working supervisor is responsible for ensuring quality of work, safety of work site and employees, and completion of projects based on customers’ and company expectations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Oversee the implementation of mowing or maintenance projects.
· Supervise and give direction to coworkers; motivating and maintaining a productive, safe and motivated team.
· Ensure that the quality of work meets or exceeds the customers expectations.
· Complete project work orders, employee time sheets and other required paperwork.
· Identify and plant commonly used trees, shrubs, perennials and annual plants.
· Maintain a professional and friendly image through attention to vehicle and equipment maintenance and cleanliness, and professional interactions with customers and employees.
· Spanish speaking is a plus
Skills and characteristics of a successful team member include:
· Ability to lead others and manage crews
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Strong work ethic
· Clean driving record
· Be able to drive company vehicles which would include a truck/trailer combination
What we offer:
· Great pay
· Paid time off, paid holidays
· Production Bonus
· SIMPLE IRA
This position can be year-round as First Impressions is contracted to perform snow removal services for many commercial sites in the Sunbury and Columbus area.
This is an opportunity to grow with our company.