First Impressions Lawn & Landscape, a well-established central Ohio full service landscape company is seeking an experienced Hardscape Installation Foreman. This working supervisor is responsible for ensuring quality of work, safety of work site and employees, and completion of projects based on customers’ and company expectations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Ensure the quality of work meets or exceeds the customers expectations. Maintains a professional friendly image and professional interactions with customers and employees.
· Oversee the implementation of landscape construction and maintenance projects.
· Supervise and give direction to coworkers; motivating and maintaining a productive, safe and motivated team.
· Complete project work orders, employee time sheets and other required paperwork.
· Interpret and implement blueprints/plan view drawings and seek recommendations and approval for necessary changes from appropriate person(s).
· Identify and plant commonly used trees, shrubs, perennials and annual plants.
· Install low-voltage landscape lighting.
· Construct paver-brick patios, retaining walls, sidewalks and other structures as required.
· Spanish speaking is a plus
Skills and characteristics of a successful team member include:
· Ability to lead others and manage crews
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Strong work ethic
· Clean driving record
· Be able to drive company vehicles which would include a truck/trailer combination
· Be able to frequently stand, walk, or crouch on narrow and/or slippery surfaces; stoop, kneel, bend to pick up or move objects; walk for long distances and on sloped ground and uneven surfaces; move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pound.
What we offer:
· Great pay
· Paid time off, paid holidays
· Production Bonus
· SIMPLE IRA
This position can be year-round as First Impressions is contracted to perform snow removal services for many commercial sites in the Sunbury and Columbus area.
This is an opportunity to grow with our company.